Hard Worker, Entrepreneurial, Community Focused
- In the past decade, Calgary has seen taxes rise at a much faster pace than population growth. I will bring value and accountability when it comes to responsibly spending your hard earned tax dollars.
- As a successful Calgary business owner, I use common sense every day. City Hall has failed Calgarians with a total lack of common sense on many serious issues.
- The LRT Green Line, Defund the Police, the Bowfort Towers Sculpture.
- Ward One residents have told me that we need to resolve the disconnect between City Hall and the community when it comes to the flood mitigation berm. I will get to the bottom of this issue.
- Local businesses have suffered in recent years and City Hall can do much more to help them. The city should provide support, not barriers for Calgary companies.
Steve is devoted to his beautiful wife Karen and his 8 year old son Jackson who encourage and support his bid for City Council.
School council president, coaching in the community, and nationally recognized volunteer for the "Neighbours Helping Neighbours" Covid volunteer initiative.
From continued support for the printing of "Safety Book For Children" and "Drug Facts for Kids" in Alberta periodicals, to donating to Plan Canada to advance children's rights and the equality of girls in Africa, Steve is committed to helping those less fortunate here in Calgary and around the world.
I PLEDGE TO:
- Be responsible with each and every tax dollar
- Govern with integrity and common sense every day
- Make it easier for Calgarians to do business at City Hall
- Create a plan to help restore jobs and the economy in Calgary
LET STEVE WEBB LEAD THE CHANGE YOU NEED TO SEE AT CITY HALL TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR CITY COUNCIL